About This Course
Coding for KIDS with Scratch: Junior Stars” and is designed for children aged 5-8 years. It offers an exciting journey into the world of computers and coding.
The course uses Scratch Jr, a fun coding language made for kids. Let’s explore the learning objectives, materials, requirements, and the target audience.
Mode of Delivery:
- Online content
- Blended with Real-time classroom or live Google Meet or Zoom Sessions
- Interactive quizzes and exercises
- Interactive projects
- Certificate of Completion
- Full-time mentorship and support
- A computer or tablet with internet access.
- A willingness to learn, explore, and have fun while coding.
- Kids between 5 and 8 years
Module 1: Let’s Explore Computers!
Introduction to the Module
Meet the Friendly Computer
Inside the Computer’s Tummy
How Computers Think and Listen
Talking to the Computer
Computers Are Everywhere!
Module 2: Introduction to Coding
Module 3: Getting Started with Scratch
Module 4: Creating a Scratch Account
Module 5: Navigating the Scratch Interface
Module 6: Creating Our First Project
Module 7: Our Second Project
Module 8: Your Project
Munuhz TECH Academy
Nurturing Young Minds
At Munuhz TECH Academy, we're dedicated to empowering young people to achieve their full potential through personalized and effective mentorship programs that focus on developing their skills, exploring their interests, building their confidence, and instilling character with Godly virtues.